Skilled Nursing Care
Our skilled nursing program provides registered & licensed vocational nurses at the comfort of your own home. The services include:
- Case Management
- Medication Administration / Management
- Bowel / Bladder Training
- Wound Care Specialist Nurses
- Catheter Care
- Ostomy Care and teachings
- Intravenous Therapy
- Enteral Nutrition / Parenteral nutrition
- Insulin Therapy / Diabetic Teachings
- Tracheostomy Care
- Pain Management
- Other Skilled Interventions
Our Physical Therapy Rehabilitation team provides genuine and compassionate care to all of our patients. With a concentrated focus to reaching therapeutic goals in a safe and timely manner, our rehabilitation team can help in:
- Restoration of specific functional loss, range of motion, and strength.
- Utilization of adaptive equipment and durable medical equipment to ensure maximum functional rehabilitation.
- Instruction and training of safe use of assistive devices, safe ambulation, transfers & prevention of falls & injury
- Otago Exercise Program for Fall Prevention
- Multi-Functional Fall Prevention Program
The Occupational Therapy Rehabilitation Program provides our patients with a concentrated approach to transition from a homebound status to achieving full or modified independence and acclimating them to their previous level of function. We make this reality by:
- Therapeutic Exercises for activities to improve activities of daily living and facilitate the attainment of the maximum level of functioning.
- Instruction on orthopedic devices and adaptive equipment
- Teaching energy conservation, work simplification and activity- pacing
Assistance in understanding, accepting and following special diets as prescribed by the physician
Certified Home Health Aide
Assistance with personal care, meal preparation, ambulation, light housekeeping, and other activities of daily living
Our Speech Therapy Clinicians have ample training and experience caring for patients who have been diagnosed with a variety of disease processes, who have suffered from a traumatic event, or who have had a disease or loss inability to function.
Classifications of disorders we treat include:
Developmental, inherited and congenital, neurological, psychosocial/psychiatric, metabolic and endocrine, musculoskeletal and connective tissue, sensory, otolaryngology, head/neck cancers, and infectious disease
The services we provide include:
- Assistance in regaining speech abilities which may have been impaired following an illness or accident
- Instruction on communication and swallowing techniques
- Intervention for hearing impairment and neurological disorders
- Assessing the need for equipment and technical devices the patient may be eligible to receive for forms of communication
Durable Medical Equipment
Arrangement of medical equipment and assistive devices, including hospital beds, wheelchairs, commodes, walkers, and other special supplies will be made to meet the special needs of the patient
- Oxygen Equipment
- Hospital Beds
- Walkers and crutches
- Special Supplies
- Other equipment
Arrangement of pharmaceutical needs such as insulin, breathing treatments, medications, etc. as ordered by the physician.
Home telemonitoring is an addition to our home health care. Imperial Home Health provides this service to offer better patient care and assists in avoiding readmission to the hospital and help to pinpoint the best time for a home visit to occur.
- Medicare is our major payer
- Private insurances and HMO’s
- Private Pay
- We proudly serve our Veterans